Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New baby chicks

Although the term "baby chicks" is rather redundant... they are babies and they're cute and soft and fluffy. Since I got my chooks as point of lay I never got to see how cute they started out so I couldn't resist the temptation to bring these guys home. They're Malay Game- so won't be hanging around too long before they end up in the pot, mine or someone else's I haven't decided yet. We'll see how attached I get.




I call this one Tandoori. Suggested names for the others were butter chicken, tikka masala, shishkabob, and teriyaki.


~

2 comments:

  1. LOL! What names for those cuties. That won't get you too attached as you will be thinking of those delicious cuisine. A shorter name ~Satay. I bought those kangkung seeds from Eden Seeds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh Satay, that's a good one! I haven't bought from eden seeds before, I'll have to take a look.

    ReplyDelete