Dear Tomatoes...
Please turn red. I haven't tasted a single homegrown tomato yet this season. Hanging around on the bush looking the wrong colour of delicious for weeks is just wrong.
Dear Zucchini...
You make a first time summer gardener's ego bloom. <3
Dear Sweet Potato...
You may not be the prettiest tuber in the garden.. but I can see your potential baby.
Dear Caterpillars...
Please stop chomping on the kale, kthnx.
P.S. you were delicious, love.. the chickens.
~




Oh I do love to be first! Keep on talking to your veggies, I have taken to yelling at mine, however have realised that they aren't scared of me... start walking around muttering and wielding a chainsaw, that gets them to growing.
ReplyDeleteI don't know about the vegies, but your neighbours must be scared! I will try it!
ReplyDeleteLOL, just love this post Kat. You have a great sense of humour.. erm, did any of them answer you back?
ReplyDelete