Wednesday, April 27, 2011

It's a cat's life..



And chickens are weird creatures..

~

6 comments:

  1. Sometimes I run out into the backyard to a "dead" chicken only to find that it's just having a little lie down in the sun. Weird indeed. And I am so coming back as a cat. If I get to come back that is :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think life would be terribly dull without animals...though I think I can just remember what it was like before goats....it was good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to give your cat a big snuggle... and your chicken a scratch on the belly!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous pics Kat!

    I suppose your cat wore itself out just having fun with the box before falling asleep in it! Such a peaceful scene.

    I love standing watching the chooks having their dust baths. They seem to go into a stupor at the end :D)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cat and chicken is taking advantage of the lovely weather we have this week before it is cold again. How I wish I can enjoy too during the week but unfortunately not;-).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks everyone for your comments! These crazy animals are always good for a bit of entertainment when I need an excuse to take a break from the garden. :)

    ReplyDelete